Network Monitoring | Management
In today’s competitive marketplace, businesses are relying more on complex computer technologies, mobile computing, and the Internet more than ever before. With mission-critical applications running on networked servers and virtual environments, system downtime can be very costly. Keeping your infrastructure running is our primary focus at Intelinet Systems. Our offers include comprehensive system monitoring and preventive management services for physical and virtual environments, servers, workstations, networking devices, printers, and other manageable devices. These services deliver proactive monitoring and management of a company’s IT infrastructure.
Our management services remotely manage entire networks and connected devices. When updates become available, they are pushed to devices using a highly secure technology without making changes to a firewall’s configuration or VPN access settings.
- Critical and non-critical alerting of server/PC health, network outages, and security breaches
- Pro-active updating and patch deployment of operating systems, removal of temporary files and registry cleaning
- Spyware scanning and removal (Software included)
- Anti-virus management (Software included)
- Temporary File and Internet Debris Removal
- S.M.A.R.T. technology (predictive drive failure)
- Asset inventory reporting
- SNMP monitoring, reporting, and alerting
- Managed Print Services
- Virtual Environment Monitoring
- Mobile Device Monitoring
Let our team at Intelinet Systems maintain your employee productivity by safeguarding your network and devices and reducing downtime and costly interruptions. For further details and pricing of each service offering, please contact an Intelinet representative.
Ask about our comprehensive VMware monitoring and performance analysis solution that provides a watchful eye on your Virtual Infrastructure investment.