Have you VMed yet?
Virtualization of a physical server refers to the creation of that server as a virtual machine. The virtual machine functions with the operating systems as did the physical machine but without the underlying hardware resources. Multiple virtual machines can run on a single host server which has an immediate financial benefit. Virtualizing your environment has many advantages.
Reduce costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware with server consolidation and the reduction of your data center footprint
- With improvements in the virtualization platforms, your uptime is increased over traditional platforms
- Enhance business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions
- Prevent outages with high availability configurations
- Ability to rapidly provision a server for production or lab
- Extend the life of legacy applications
- Virtualize enterprise apps, including Oracle, Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint and SAP, and deliver the highest SLAs and top performance
- Gain administrative advantages with virtualization management
- Prepares for cloud migrations if applicable
If you haven’t VMed and if you want to learn more, contact our virtualization specialist and get a quote today. Intelinet Systems certainly offer the best Dallas IT services!